Tuesday, December 2

Ideas...

So I'm full of ideas and well they never really come out like I think they will. I wanted to start a little at home business with a friend of mine whom I no longer talk to so that didn't work out but I now want to try again on my own but there are a few hitches. 1) I gave away my sewing machine 2) I couldn't sew a strait line to save my life 3) is my idea original and will people be willing to buy something that I think is great.

Brian said he would support me and that's great but he can't sew and I don't think he'd be any help getting things started. I'd share more of what I want to do but this is a pretty public blog and well I don't want my ideas being taken, not like they are super original but still...

One of my biggest hitches is I gave my sewing machine away. I only used it less than 10 times and I would ruin everything I tried to create and I got really frustrated. The thing that stinks is I begged Brian to get it for me. It wasn't cheap either so talking him into getting me another I think might be hard. At least he knows i had good intentions as do i now so we'll see!...

0 comments: