Thursday, November 6

books to read

so I've gotten sucked into a series of books by the author Iris Johanson. It's completely unlike me to get this wrapped up in a book, I'm not much for reading for pleasure. However, I just can't seem to get enough of this author. I read 4 of her books in a week and now I'm working on two more. I can seem to finish up a book in about 6 hrs that includes distractions. I'm thinking now that this fire is lit I should keep reading but I hope I find something else that captures my imagination like these books. I've been told to read the Twilight series but I can't bring myself to do it. I've been told it will suck me in but I saw the movie poster and now the characters have faces and all I would see is them and not my own image. Kinda weird I know but it spoils it for me.

Ok here is some crazy news we have found a new home for our pigs well rather Pet Supply Plus is finding them a new home. Did you know they will buy your animals from you? 4 guinea pigs for 40 bucks not bad. Just so you know they were horribly stinky and very unfriendly. you could hold them but after you chased them down in their cage where they would fling all of their bedding out in the struggle.
Here is the good news about all of this. We got a Ferret! His name is Rufus and he's wonderful. We are so ferret people I wish we would have known this sooner. He's just like a kitten only funner and he also acts like a human baby he sleeps 18hrs a day, he eats, sleeps and poops what in that sentence doesn't remind you of a baby? He's fixed, descended, up to date on all shots so we just have to take him in for his next round. We've been battling fleas with him and the kittens who he loves, they play like they've been together forever.

I'm going to put the girls to bed and hit the sheets myself I'm fighting off a pretty nasty sinus infection and after being on my feet all day it just takes it's toll on me. I hate seeing patients when I'm like this I just have to keep my distance... :-(

0 comments: