Wednesday, October 15

Faith Hope Love & Family



So I thought I would come up with a title for my blog and well it's crafty and written in a different language. It says Faith Hope Love & Family, in Arabic. Which reads backwards, so if you read it the way we would it says, Family & Love Hope Faith.

Today is a crummy day outside but it's nice because I have the day off and Brian is home till 3:30 and he's hangin out with Amelya keeping her busy which just leaves me time to well pretty much be lazy. :) I really should clean out the cat box which is making my stomach turn as I type....It's not very often that I just get me time so I eat it up when I can. Tonight I get to watch Olivia in her Gymnastics class. They keep the door shut because they say the kids like to show off for the parents so they want them to not so they can actually learn. I'm pretty sure tonight is going to be one big show off fest that the kids and parents are going to eat up.

This picture is Olivia before gymnastics trying on her outfit which we got on clearance at target(one of my most favorite stores ever) I'll have to take a few of her tonight, but the funny thing is she lost the leotard that matches the jacket and the interesting part is were not even sure where she lost it....a mystery worth solving to save me from having to buy another!




0 comments: