Friday, October 17

New Additions!

Ok so I know it may have not been the best decision that I've ever made or that Brian and I have ever made but we decided to go ahead and pick up a family of guinea pigs. It's a mom and three little ones that are a week old. The lady I got them from had over 25 and I felt really bad for her so I took more then I should have. I'm afraid I'm going to have inbreed guinea pigs soon.

It was an interesting day at work today and we had a horrible accident in our out patient area. This woman left her son unattended on a bed that was raised for us to draw his bed and he fell off. I've never heard such a sound I mean it made my stomach turn and I just expected the worst. The poor little guy could not hold his head up and his eyes kept rolling back in his head. I don't know how bad it really was they rushed him to the ER. The mom just said "oh I couldn't get to him quick enough" I don't know why anyone would leave a child unattended like that on a raised bed. Poor guy was only 35m old. We gave her the lab number so I hope she will call to let us know if he is ok.

I currently am babysitting 3 teen boys and my own children. I am in my own h e double hockey sticks! :) cheesey I know but if someone is reading over my shoulder I can't spell the word...

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey! Yep you'll probably have about a million guinea pigs! Crazy work story too! Sorry we didn't make it to the crop walk...we'll have to hang out soon!